John is one of the most experienced physiotherapists around having worked with professional athletes in an elite sporting environment including three years as a physio for Glasgow Celtic!
In 2006, John began his physiotherapy journey receiving a First Class Honours Degree from Glasgow Caledonian University. He also went on to gain a Masters of Physiotherapy with a focus on Musculoskeletal Management.
John's experience is pretty impressive:
- Went to New Zealand and treated professional rugby players
- Was a physiotherapist for the New Zealand Royal Ballet
- Has treated UEFA Champions League Referees
- Treated Team GB athletes, and countless other professional athletes.
- Worked in the NHS and private sector
- Treated a wide range of patients and conditions, including those with acute pain and those with long-term (or chronic) pain.
He is a member of the British Medical Acupuncture Society (BMAS), the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), and the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP).
After all that, it is safe to say John is the perfect person to treat any patient with an injury!
Your complete solution in one location - A modern approach to Physiotherapy, Soft Tissue Therapy, Sports Massage, Pilates & Nutrition in Magherafelt